BOOK YOUR TOUR TODAY
You can book your tour online. Tour space is limited, so be sure to book your tour today to ensure that you get the date and time that you want.
Monday – Saturday
10:00am – 4:00pm
12:00pm – 4:00pm
Active Military, Veterans & First Responders
Additional Tour Information
- Guests under 21 are welcome on the tour. Of course no tastings!
- Closed-toe shoes are recommended for all tour guests, as the tour takes you through our working distillery.
- Reservations are highly recommended, and are easy to book online by clicking 'Book Your Tour,’ or over the phone by calling (502) 822-3042.
- Our tours last between 45 minutes and an hour.
- No tours on the following dates: first Saturday in May, Easter Sunday, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and New Year's Day.
What To Expect
Kentucky Artisan Distillery offers a behind-the-scenes experience on every tour
On your tour you will experience a bourbon distillery as if you were a distiller yourself. KAD was built first as a distillery, and tours were added later. This means that every tour gets up close and personal to the actual equipment. You will not see anything from behind a glass window. You actually walk through our laboratory, where you can ask a distiller that question you’ve always wanted to know the answer to. Our guests get to interact with the people behind the brands that call KAD home; many of our tour guests get to meet our head distiller Jade Peterson, our owner Steve Thompson or even Trey Zoeller, the founder of Jefferson’s!Book Tour
Frequently Asked Questions About The Tour